Thursday, November 20

Insides: Soifia and Tomás

I found a pin of painters Soifia de Aguiar and Tomás Colaço's house in Lisbon the other on pinterest, which led me to this blog and then to Tomás' site. I've been in love with their house since 2011 when it was published in World of Interiors. So I was pretty stoked to discover Tomás has a blog and that he had posted so many pictures of his and Soifia's place. I interesting to see it outside the magazine and not styled.  You can find more pictures on his blog here. 
 










4 comments:

  1. yes, it's (very) nice spot (in tangier)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Since I saw the report in The World of Interiors, I thought it was in Lisbon. For a long time I had laid open pages 118/119 on a table. . The front page was my favorite photo. .

    ReplyDelete